Level Up Sports Academy is where youth athletes come to play inspired basketball.
Level Up Sports is an East Bay youth basketball club program where we believe that basketball should be profoundly enriching and crazy competitive at the same time.
That’s why values-based mentoring is at the core of everything we do.
- Workouts with Serious Substance spark kids’ imagination from 8 to 18 years of age.
- Experienced, Dynamic Coaches provide players with a steady stream of compassion and inspiration.
- The Level Up Sports Approach teaches kids to embrace challenges, learn from mistakes and play with confidence.
Your kids will love learning the value of teamwork and playing with friends. You’ll love the lasting impact it has on their confidence and resilience.
Get ready to play bold.
Coach Flitter focuses on some of the most critical yet often overlooked aspects of youth basketball – integrity, fair play, sportsmanship and positive attitude. – S. Miller
We chose Coach Flitter because of his positive-mentor coaching philosophy which is the centerpiece of all that he does. – M. Kim
Youth Basketball Club Program
Training Camp: February – March
Tournament Play: April – early August
Practices: Concord & Walnut Creek, CA
- 10 boys per team (girls teams forming soon)
- 2-3 practices every week
- 1 community service project per month
- 2 competitive tournaments per month throughout Northern California during the season
- Coach Flitter, the current De La Salle High School Basketball Coach, has 10 years’ experience at the youth and high school level
- Cost includes all league fees, tournament fees, uniform, gym fees, and practices. All coaching fees are paid for by our gracious donors.
- We believe all kids should be given an opportunity to play. That’s why Level Up Sports Academy offers financial assistance
Who is Level Up Sports Academy
Level Up Sports Academy is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit youth basketball club program. Our mission is to use the power of sports to create a world of fearless leaders. We’re an affiliate of the Amateur Athletic Union (AAU).
Learn more about the Level Up Sports Mission