7 years experience as a basketball trainer for boys and girls 8 to 18 years old. High school basketball coach for top 20 program in California – De La Salle High School. USA Basketball coach. Fun Fact: Played Steph Curry’s basketball trainer in a commercial. View all coaching experience
Base Rate: $60/hr
|1 Session ($60/hour)||5 Sessions ($60/hour)||10 Sessions
Inquire about small group or team training.
- Background checked via AAU and Coachup
- Experienced coach with 5-star reviews
- 100% money back guarantee
- Easy payments via credit card, no need for cash
- Convenient scheduling with calendar integration (coming soon)
- Automated reminders before training sessions (coming soon)
- Post-session feedback directly from coach
Boys and Girls 8 to 18
Guard, Forward, Center
Shooting, Rebounding, Reading the Floor, Post Moves, Pick and Roll, Passing, Moving Without the Ball, Footwork, Defense, Ball Handling, Attacking the Rim, Agility, High School Readiness
More About Coach Flitter
- Strives to make a difference in kids’ minds and hearts
- Basketball trainer for 7 years
- 3 years of coaching high school at top 20 program in California – De La Salle High School
- Part of the California Division I state championship coaching staff where we faced Chino Hills and Lonzo Ball (NBA player for the Lakers)
- Extensive experience coaching youth from 8 to 18
- 4 years of operations experience for CYO youth basketball program
- USA Basketball youth program coach during 2016 Summer Olympics
- Learned from and coached with legendary high school coach Frank Allocco Sr – the winningest high school coach in the State of California.
- My student athletes often tease me about the many sayings I have – Space and pace, ABCs (always be cutting and screening) W.I.N. (what’s important now) or D.I.G (Dignity, Integrity and Grace) to name a few.
- My coaching philosophy, “Get comfortable being uncomfortable.” Basketball is a correlation to life and unless you are doing things that push you, you won’t grow.
- Runs a successful AAU program that uses the appeal of basketball to create positive social change & service in sports. Integrate a mix of philanthropy, fundamentals, & fun.
- Fun Fact: Was Steph Curry’s trainer in a TV commercial.
The initial session consists of an assessment of the player’s ability. We discuss goals and build from the core of what the athlete excels at. Parents and kids love my enthusiasm and encouragement. Each session is timed and fast paced. I always explain the ‘why’ behind each drill and ask the athlete questions to make sure they are absorbing the lesson. Each session is unique to the athlete and built around what he/she needs to level up.